* Camping at the Chattahoochee / Tallahassee West KOA It's the perfect overnight stop for families headed to Orlando-area attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld (about five hours southeast) or snowbirds seeking respite along balmy Florida beaches.
* Camping at the Sugarloaf Key / Key West KOA Set between the crystal clear Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, Sugarloaf Key/Key West KOA is a true beachfront resort.
* Camping at the Fort Myers / Pine Island KOA One the of the best kept secrets in fine Florida Campgrounds is located on Pine Island, Florida. In a tropical setting of exotic wildlife, mango groves and unparalleled fishing. The Fort Myers/Pine Island KOA is the natural choice as your Florida camping resort.
* Camping at the Jacksonville North / St. Marys KOA Meet Your Hosts - Magnificent Georgia pines greet you at this KOA less than 1/2 mile from the Florida border and St. Marys River. With easy on-off access from I-95 and plenty of spacious pull thru sites, it's an ideal stop on the way to and from the Sunshine State.
* Camping at the Milton / Gulf Pines KOA Join us for a day or a season as you enjoy our Pensacola Florida campgrounds and Florida's finest beaches! We are located just 20 minutes from Pensacola and Navarre Beach. Stay with us in our tranquil setting and enjoy our heated pool or play a round of mini golf.
* Camping at the Naples / Marco Island KOA Meet Your Hosts, Surrounded by the Rookery Bay Research Reserve, with the Gulf beaches, Everglades and charismatic community of Naples only a short drive away, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better location to enjoy Florida than the Naples/Marco Island KOA.
* Camping at the Okeechobee KOA This tropical vacation resort features its own palm-fringed nine-hole golf course, driving range and putting green. Play tennis on four courts. Flex your muscles at the fitness center or soak in a pool: one for families, another for kids and a third for adults only. Fishing on Lake Okeechobee is a lure-and so is the campground's social calendar filled with parades and parties.
* Camping at the Perry KOA Our pool is now open year-round and is now solar heated allowing year-round enjoyment. So, grab a snack from our Snack Bar (or have it delivered) and enjoy. And, don't forget the hot tub and other great park amenities-playground, outdoor pavilion, clubhouse, laundry, and two pet play areas. Most of our RV sites are large pull thrus. We also have tent sites, Kabins, Kottages, and Park Models
* Camping at the St. Augustine Beach KOA We feature camping sites, camping cabins, game room, playground, pool and laundry facilities. Located in the oldest city in the "new world" our campground gives you access to old town, the fort, restaurants and shopping.
* Camping at the St. Petersburg / Madeira Beach KOASalt-air breezes cool this Gulf Coast KOA in a tropical paradise setting along a mangrove-lined bayou. We are also only 2 miles from the sugar-white Gulf of Mexico beaches.
* Camping at the Starke / Gainesville N.E. KOA family-oriented, sundrenched Starke/Gainesville NE KOA. Enjoy some of the state's best bass fishing nearby or throw your line into the campground's pond. Relax in extra-long pull thrus with concrete patios and along shaded nature trails alive with deer and rabbits.
* Camping at the Tallahassee East / Monticello KOAYou’ll eat well and play well when you camp at this KOA convenient to I-10 east of Tallahassee. Complimentary homemade cakes and cookies will be waiting at the reception desk when you arrive-and free continental breakfast complete with Belgian waffles will get you going in the morning.
* Camping at the Titusville / Kennedy Space Center KOAWhether your interests lean toward space walks, beachcombing or sea birds, youll find plenty to discover at the Titusville/Kennedy Space Center KOA in the heart of Floridas Space Coast.
* Camping at the West Palm Beach / Lion Country Safari KOA Become a Part of the Herd! Florida's only drive-through safari and walk-through amusement park invites you to spend the day on safari with over 900 animals. With animal displays and encounters, animal feeding experiences, 6 rides, water sprayground, food, shopping and more, you are sure to have a memorable experience at Lion Country Safari.
* Camping at the Fort Pierce KOA A continuous seaside breeze welcomes you to our cozy KOA in beautiful Fort Pierce, a historical port city and inlet. We're conveniently located on the West side of Route 1 across from the North A1A Bridge to North Hutchinson Island. We're one mile away from the South A1A Bridge to South Hutchinson Island, and the Atlantic Ocean is just minutes away from your front door!
* Camping at the Pahokee / Lake Okeechobee Outpost KOA The Pahokee / Lake Okeechobee Outpost KOA campground offers world-class RV camping destinations with full RV hookups located along the shores of Lake Okeechobee. No RV? No problem! Try our great tent sites or comfortable, cozy lodges.
* Camping at the Clewiston / Lake Okeechobee KOAThe largest KOA, Okeechobee teems with fun-filled amenities for families and entire rally groups and reunions. This tropical vacation resort features its own palm-fringed nine-hole golf course, driving range and putting green. Play tennis on four courts. Flex your muscles at the fitness center or soak in a pool: one for families, another for kids and a third for adults only.
* Camping at the Daytona Beach KOA The Daytona Beach KOA features RV sites, tent campsites, and on-room camping cabins. The RV sites are pull-thrus, with a maximum length of 80 feet. Cable TV hookups are provided at no additional charge, and 50-amp electricity is available. Free wireless internet access is also available.
* Camping at the Daytona / Speedway KOAThis is as close as you'll get if your ultimate destination is the Daytona International Speedway or Daytona Beach, known as the "World's Most Famous Beach." And it's the perfect base camp for the rest of central Florida. You're just an hour away from Orlando. Walt Disney World (with MGM Studios) and Universal Studios are a little more than an hour's drive away, as is the Kennedy Space Center.
* Camping at the Kissimmee / Orlando KOA Meet Your HostThe Kissimmee/Orlando KOA is your camping destination resort for all of the amazing attractions central Florida has to offer. Walt Disney World, Epcot, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, plenty of dining options and so much more are at your fingertips.
* Camping at the Orlando S.E. / Lake Whippoorwill KOAThe theme park action of Orlando or the peace, quiet and seclusion of a pristine lake: At this KOA, you decide! Although it's a mere 20-minute drive to the region's world-famous theme parks, you'll be just as enthralled with the 355-acre unspoiled Lake Whippoorwill.
* Camping at the Orlando S.W. / Fort Summit KOA "Wow" will be the first thing you'll say after one look at this amazing, amenities-packed KOA in the heart of Central Florida. Splash in one of the region's largest pools after a game of sand volleyball. Pull your rig into an RV site complete with digital cable TV and a brick fireplace on the patio. Set up camp in a log cabin bunkhouse.